Subject: [Leica] new lens + cat
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 19:02:21 -0500

I was trying out my new Canon 40mm pancake lens when kitty (rarely) decided
to cooperate.  This lens is almost invisible and seems to be pretty sharp
and contrasty, even at 2.8.  I'm thinking of cutting my travel gear down to
two 5D bodies, and the 40mm and 85mm 1.8, leaving the monster L zooms at
home and packing a backup 28 and 50.  Suggestions always appreciated.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_4449-Edit.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] new lens + cat)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] new lens + cat)