Subject: [Leica] Is Eggleston in the right? What is the meaning of "limited edition"?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 06:20:06 +0200

Ansel Adams describes in his memoirs how he destroyed the negatives after
making a limited edition of a portfolio, and his sense of regret after doing
so.

It is simply against the nature of the medium to create artificial scarcity
this way.

I do not like Eggleston's photography but I am glad that he won the case.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain