Subject: [Leica] IMG: California Quail
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 19:37:22 -0700

Doug Herr writes:
 > Last weekend in a pocket of wild surrounded by suburban Sacramento County:
 >
 > http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/odontophoridae/caquai07.html
 >
 > technical stuff: R8/DMR, 280mm f/4 APO, blind & tripod.
 > Significant crop.  All comments welcome.

Wonderful.  I spent a while trying to figure out if I had something on
my screen or if that is, in fact, a strand of spider silk running from
the lower broken branch to the right in front of the bird.  Spider
silk, I think.  Neat!

g.

Replies: Reply from leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong) ([Leica] IMG: California Quail)