Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Un-Afghan Girl
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:54:54 +1000

Maybe you need a Beach boys disclaimer as well then ;-)
An attempt at a little detailed critique here.
It's a pleasing shot. The srene face with the curves and flow of the wrap
are elegant and your rock has some of the same organic curves. Impressions
on different screens are always problematic. Here (just on my email pc
currently) it looks as though it could afford to be maybe a stop darker. At
least I don't think that the light is ideal for ethereal?
That rock detail bottom right drags my eye too.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman