Subject: [Leica] Hard Stairs
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 23:04:12 +0200

Hi all,

There is a while I'm not in the list, my computer is in the Technical
Service, after several days I was fighting with it I've decided go to the
Service, the hard disc shall be replaced and it will be ready next week.

I have another computer but I can't download Capture One Pro 7 because it
need a 64 bit system, neither PS because I didn' uninstall my original
installations, the only was has been download a trial version of Lightroom
and process some few pictures I've took these days. BTW I've loved LR4 for
color, it is very friendly and easy to use, I'll post some other pics after
that one developped in LR4 and converted to B&W with Silver Efex Pro 2, I
realize that - for me - it is much better than LR4:

Hard Stairs
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1031011BN.jpg.html>

M8, Summilux 35 pre asph, please view large

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always greatly appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] Hard Stairs)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Hard Stairs)