Subject: [Leica] India photos
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 16:45:14 -0700

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

India is a fantastic place for photography. Almost everyone is a willing
subject, there is something going on everywhere, all the time and the
cultures are thousands of years old, and have produced incredible artifacts.

The main problem most of the time is trying to keep it simple, and not have
too many stories in every photo.

And Sue, I actually have photos that show Neela and Jayanand's faces, :-)
although Jayanand's has this big glass eye in front of it most of the time.

Henning