Subject: [Leica] more big strawberries
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:10:20 -0400

Locallly,  I prefer tiny strawberries to the huge ones.  Our local
strawberry farm, one mile from our farm, has strawberries year-round.  The
winter ones tend to be huge and flavorless.  The spring ones are just now
coming in and they are tiny and bursting with flavor.  May be just our
particular strawberries, but I am so glad to see the tiny ones again!  I
bought a gallon yesterday and they are almost gone.

Tina