Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the 1930s
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:42:25 -0500

Jean-Michel,

I was surprised to see this comment on an image I posted almost 18 months
ago.  I had my friend shoot the photo of me for a specific purpose.  Thanks
for the kind words.

E-1 refers to the Olympus E-1 digital camera, the first of their 4/3 format
offerings.  With a Kodak CCD sensor, though only 5MP, it still produces nice
images.

ZD refers to Zuiko Digital lenses, those made by Olympus especially for
their digital cameras.  In this case, their 35mm Macro lens, which offers
autofocus and is a good all-round lens as well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA