Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 15/4/2013: beer and señorita
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:47:23 +0200

Ask for Belgian wine my friends :-(
Even though their private cellars are crammed with stunning goodies as
these guys are real wine connaisseurs and experts.

Hope we can have a Spanish - read Catalunian wine - tasting mid-
September, just after the hoppy fizzy sip at the Zurich? ;-)

Happy to see Lluis's Imac seemingly resurrected :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe who really trusts you for senioritas. But will nevertheless
definitely bring his own along ;-)

Le 16 avr. 13 ? 19:11, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :