Subject: [Leica] New photo
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:43:35 +1000

Leo it didn't really jump out at me as best in BW. I do like the moment
caught and it does not discomfort me.The BW/Colour thing is an unsolvable
conundrum with no one correct answer of course. I guess I was thinking of
the bright lights of the game machines as part of the atmosphere for your
very determined defender. For my own posts, I always really value
insightful critique such as George has contributed on your shot here.

*If you want to take more interesting pictures,
stand in front of more interesting stuff* -- Joe McNally

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman