Subject: [Leica] Lithuanian Soviet era photographer made front page of New York Times - Phong
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:30:51 +0200

Le 17 avr. 13 ? 18:06, Phong a ?crit :

> The Times ran a  story on Vitas Luckus
> http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/17/rescuing-a-photo-prince-from-obscurity/?ref=global-home

Nice body of work indeed

> The photos though contemporary (many shown are from the 1980's) seem
> from
> another, much earlier  time.

Not really - I was there in 2011 and ....
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lituanie/OPG-Lituania-00085.jpg.html

Plus the other ones in that folder
Of course the younger generation, in the main cities live a very
different life, my son's friend who is a native of the place is an
expert in web-site design and analysis ...

Amiti?s
Philippe