Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 16
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 23:40:16 +0000

Thanks Curt, I realised this week why I had never shot those cranes from
that angle before.... Usually there are large racks of kayaks there, but the
adventure centre is shut while the building is earthquake strengthened and
so no blockages :-)

john

Message from curtisbliss at yahoo.com (curtisbliss at yahoo.com) ([Leica] NZ PAW 16)