Subject: [Leica] Class Rules
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:41:14 -0700

Chris Crawford OFFERED: WITH A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR!

> I've been teaching English at South Side High School for a couple months
> now, and one of my students decided to write his own 'rules' for the
> class,
> on a blank sign the previous teacher had left on the wall!
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1624

Hi Chris,

I'm not typing this, as my right arm has fallen completely useless even
before my operation in two weeks yet.

A dear friend is typing as I tell her. :-)

You my son are a special kind of photographer than many of us, you find
subjects without question many of us could very well miss simply because we
all see the world in  a different fashion! You amazingly so !

And without question you have just proven how intricate you see!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)

GOOD ON YOU LAD!!! :-)

cheers,
dr. ted.......... via Sandy's fingertips! :-)