Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mockingbird in Color
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:49:46 -0500

Hi Doug,

Well, I'm glad that I posted it, because it allowed you to share your
experience with me.  I have noted this in a few images, but I try to avoid
such backgrounds.  In this case, the mockingbird just appeared, and went
about his business, and I fired away, realizing that it was not an optimum
situation.

While I enjoy using the 250/4, I realize that it is not a modern lens, and
has its weaknesses.  However, I can't imagine making the investment in
modern gear, because my age and strength won't allow me to get out where the
action is that would justify the better gear.  I just need to recognize and
work within the limitations of the gear.

Thanks for the helpful inputs.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA