Subject: [Leica] IMG: IR with an M8
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:44:05 -0700

Nice.
This post caught my eye the other day - M8 + Hoya R72
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/landschaft-reise/281782-erster-versuch-mit-infrarot-im-rheinpark.html

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."