Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: Aarhus to Copenhagen to Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:45:52 +0200

Most of last week's pictures were taken at the beginning of the week, when I
was still in Denmark. Once I got back to Alicante, it was just work
interfering with life. But Denmark was nice this time, even nicer than usual
thanks to the good weather. The blog is completely chronological this time,
so you can follow along as I cycled in Jutland, walked in Aarhus, and then
in Copenhagen:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=983

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman