Subject: [Leica] Phone Photo Apps
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 09:07:16 +1000

Yesterday I had a fun photo shoot with two lovely young gals and noticed
that they actually used their phones to photograph the LCD previews on my
camera for Instagram! I'm pretty sure that is some kind of record.

*Fun tickets in my pocket, visions in my brain* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman