Subject: [Leica] M240 not...
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 02:10:27 -0400

dear doug,
nice street photo!
ever since the shutter on my old D-LUX3 died,
i've been forced to use the iPhone to shoot the street.
within limits it works okay.

2 from today -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scleroplex/8703498448/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scleroplex/8703500612/in/photostream

last week -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scleroplex/8694511564/in/photostream/
somehow it escaped lens flare which is huge with the iPhone.
as here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/scleroplex/8645766581/

cheers!
bharani

Message: 10