Subject: [Leica] In La Barceloneta Beach
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 23:42:40 +0200

Thank you Douglas for both of your interesting comments. About the Juggler,
I think remember I had one of his face but it was blurred and I've rejected,
what I liked of this one was the silhouette, thinking that it was no
necessary the interreaction you are mentioning. Thank you for for your
comment, is an interesting point.

Cheers
Lluis

El 04/05/2013, a las 23:32, Douglas Barry escribi?: