Subject: [Leica] Blurb Books: Opinions, Please!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 07:21:27 +0530

Tina,
I am a serial photo book buyer, so here are my two bits. Two editions makes
sense - maybe even three, including an e book option. Remember, though, that
if you want to connect with audiences in the third world, where your subject
matter largely comes from, Blurb is an unknown system, with outrageous
shipping rates - you might want to explore conventional distribution
channels as well.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad