Subject: [Leica] Adobe kills Creative Suite – all future features online only • The Register
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 21:37:01 +0000

Ah, no more than a money gouging exercise, will see how many people go for
PhotoShop if they cannot learn on a dubious copy.....

>From Tina's link:

> I don?t want to be tied to the cloud ? what if I?m offline?

> The programs are installed on your computer, as they are at the moment.
> They ?phone home? once a month to > confirm you?ve paid, but if you?ve
> paid for an annual membership, you can go up to 180 days even if you?re
> offline.

john

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/05/06/adobe_kills_creative_suite_for_cloud/

That should save some money, shame that they do not realise that we do not
all live in the USA or Europe and have high latency to their servers :-(

john

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Adobe kills Creative Suite - all future features online only . The Register)