Subject: [Leica] Get your Ted Grant book here - Ordering from amazon.ca
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 08:21:04 +0530

Jay, You can order from any Amazon store anywhere with one set of
credentials. For expensive/heavy books it is worth checking all the
sites out because the deals differ - and more important, Amazon UK,
for example frequently has free shipping worldwide. There are other
shops as well like the Book Depository that have free shipping
worldwide as a norm. Remember that for heavy books like Salgado's
Genesis or collections like Bruce Davidson's Inside Outside, shipping
gets prohibitive. I use an Indian company, Flipkart, started by half a
dozen ex-Amazon employees, which has free shipping for anything
delivered in India, and which delivered Genesis to me in 3 days after
ordering. I use Amazon only for Kindle purchases nowadays.

The Book Depository: http://www.bookdepository.com/

Flipkart: http://www.flipkart.com/

Second Hand - Abe Books: http://www.abebooks.com/

Cheers