Subject: [Leica] Adobe kills creative suite
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 22:15:20 +0200

 From a European perspective i.e. price tag, this amounts to paying
the suite on instalments over three years or so and that probably
includes upgrades on top of updates.
A CD/DVD would have become obsolete over that period of time, would it
not?
And 3 years, who keeps a camera for so long?
So what's the big deal?

Amiti?s
Philippe updated daily

Le 7 mai 13 ? 22:02, John McMaster a ?crit :