Subject: [Leica] OT: Zeiss for Fuji
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 21:18:37 -0700

Yes, and so far the testing results I've read indicates they are superb.
What I cannot fathom is why they didn't plan a 35mm equivalent lens as
one of the first out of the gate.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."