Subject: [Leica] OT: Zeiss for Fuji
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 04:54:10 +0000

Not sure, there is also the 24mm for NEX

On 9/05/2013, at 4:50 PM, "Jayanand Govindaraj" <jayanand at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I thought those lenses were manufactured by Sony under license from Zeiss.
> They make only MF offerings for Nikon/Canon, that I know.
> Cheers
> Jayanand
>

> On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM, John McMaster <john at mcmaster.co.nz>
> wrote:
>
>> They have made AF lenses for the Sony DSLR range for a few years
>>
>> John
>>
>> On 9/05/2013, at 4:44 PM, "Jayanand Govindaraj" <jayanand at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Zeiss has totally reinvented itself as a premium lens maker for other
>>> systems. It was only a matter of time before AF entered the mix,
>> especially
>>> for the CSC market where I doubt they can even make a single sale without
>>> it.
>>> Cheers

Replies: Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] OT: Zeiss for Fuji)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT: Zeiss for Fuji)