Subject: [Leica] IMG: RicC 2013 PAW 18
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 07:18:21 +0200

Like the one you highlight, but Red is also quite striking, on several
levels. Hang in there with the insurance vultures.

I have to say that the insurance companies here in Spain have so far really
been quite good with claims, on two occasions (and two different companies).
My son backed into a pillar in a parking lot a couple of years ago, and we
had a bicycle stolen from our back yard (accessible from the golf course)
during a vacation last year. In both cases the claims were settled promptly
and without any hassle, and in the latter case we did not even have a
receipt for the bike--it was a cheap one, just around 300-350 Euro, so the
receipt had got lost. Instead, I e-mailed the insurance company a link to an
online bike shop with the approximate model and price of 300 Euro, and they
paid the claim based on that (and the police report I filed, of course).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain