Subject: [Leica] "Here Today... The Cloud is Like That..."
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 20:18:55 +0200

Never heard of pixiq, and judging by the comments, just as well.

On the other hand, I have been using Smugmug for a decade now, and am
completely happy with it. Don't forget that this whole internet thing is
still relatively new (20 years as far as the average person is concerned) so
of course there will be a lot of false starts.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain