Subject: [Leica] Ff flowers at Lincoln Center
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 23:57:28 -0600

Very nice. I always figure though that once I have shown them, it is like I
have picked the bouquet, so I can't shoot them until another crop comes
next year.  I try to do that, but azaleas and camellias are so plentiful
and convenient to me in otherwise horrible weather.  You and I seem to
agree on one thing that is hard for others (who do not like flowers) to
understand; it is not about the flowers.

?--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/