Subject: [Leica] Ff flowers at Lincoln Center
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 02:45:45 -0400

Thanks Jayanand for the thought I've been making an effort to have more
daylight hours and partially successful.
But its hard to see the monitor thing on the back of the camera!:)

When I succeed in getting on the night shift permanently more or less I hope
my shots don't suffer too much as a result. I tend to think shooting at
night gives one an edge. Its remarkable how little of the total shots
happening are happening at night. People are just not in a photographing
mood once the sun goes down. Those digital cameras are expensive but they
are just so good for shooting at night! Its uncanny!
I have now my off camera TTL coiled cord thing going for off camera flash
and I think it will be a boom to my work.