Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong 2013 Rugby 7's
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 21:13:40 +0200

Le 12 mai 13 ? 20:59, Jim Nichols a ?crit :

> Nice work, Howard.
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "H&E Cummer"
> <cummer at netvigator.com>

Did the sign above the door say Leica? ;-)

>> A sign of the times! So I went to Mirama Camera in Stanley Street,
>> Central and bought a new Nikkor 300 f4.0 ED IF AFS
>> and used it to take most of the pictures in the Rugby folder. It
>> worked remarkably well and the
>> D800E processed its 36 Mps fast enough to keep up with my shooting
>> style. A very satisfying three days;
>>
>> There are 17 pictures in the folder, including one 6 panel pano for
>> Philippe.

Thanks Howard, a very impressive place and crowd attending !!!

My two favs are
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK7s2013/JamaicaScorew.jpg.html
(which finely sums up the spirit of the game)
and
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK7s2013/CookMexw.jpg.html
(for the guy peering underneath)

All of them are worth viewing LARGE in any case - well, if you don't
fear that one of them might get at you popping out of the screen :-)

Esther is a marvellous Lady Howard, wearing a smile and giving a nice
pat after her second half has just bought a superlative lens ... ;-)

Keep the good work coming.
Amiti?s
Philippe