Subject: [Leica] Back on Pender
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 18:21:13 -0400

Howard or for that matter anyone else using the Fuji X-E1 with Leica lenses
on the Fuji M mount adapter.... I am considering but wonder how the focus is
working out with Leica lenses. I looked at a camera yesterday and held it
with the 18-55 Fuji but the electronic viewfinder seems difficult. Am I
missing something here!
The dealer did not have an m mount adapter so could not try it out that way.
Any information or comments on your own ways of using this camera would be
very appreciated.

Thanks!
Scott