Subject: [Leica] IMG: Look both Ways
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:19:14 +0100

Thanks for looking Jim and Ric. I solved the problem opening the larger
version by switching to Safari rather than Google Chrome. One day there will
be a browser that suits everything (but I am not holding my breath).

The different style is me exploring ideas, and the outcome here is pretty
much as I previsualised it when I shot it, so I am pretty happy. I do not
want to constantly shoot the same things/themes without exploring their
outcomes. The wonderful thing about digital imagery is the variation you can
get within a single file.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or