Subject: [Leica] M240
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 10:00:31 +1000

Hi Leica users and luggers,

Thank and appreciate the sharing as above and before.... It all tells me
how people like and enjoy the legendary camera like LEICA in depth and with
passion?

I think extraordinary success in sales of M9 is mainly due to the mature
change and transition from film into digital era for the record of
photography. We discuss about this controversial topic for the difference
between film and digital some years ago. Nowadays, no one touches on this
topic too often as time has arrived for us to follow the digital path which
is so common and popular right now, as noted and seen from consumer market,
used by Grand Mum and Dad at hands.

M9 is great step forward and technological jump from M8. Full frame capture
is the basic and fundamental requirement as a usable camera so commonly
adopted in the world (not just the market itself, remember we have other
mid or large format for photo recording).

Having said that I am still not rich enough to afford and buy M240 right
now (hope one day I can enjoy it within my reach), even it is regarded as
the best of the range at the moment. If I have to shoot with Leica, film is
the format which is affordable, but, whether we like it or not, to use film
and process film is not that easy and convenient nowadays in the city or
town due to limited processing service and supply. It really works
amazingly and it is still beautiful and perfect, because it is LEICA.

Cheers,

Jacky.