Subject: [Leica] huh...?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 21:42:04 -0500

Steve,

To me, the guy is stupid and should, at least, be charged with child
endangerment.  This is the same type who, in the event of an accident,
expects rescue personnel to put their lives at risk as a result of his
stupidity.

But, as I see the Oakland Raider garb, I guess he is a normal fan.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA