Subject: [Leica] huh…..?
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:07:02 +0900

Hi Steve,

what I meant was, is your friend certain that the man has a real baby on
his back? To my eyes, it looks like a toy doll, not a real baby.

I couldn't see the large version of the photo (I probably have a problem
with my browser settings).

Maybe I can only see a toy doll because I don't want to believe that the
man was putting a baby to such terrible risk.

All the best,

Peter

P.S. Apologies for my earlier typo, which prevented my intended meaning
from being communicated.
I thought I had typed "If it's just a doll [etc]", but I mistakenly typed
"If it's just a baby [etc]".

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] huh…..?)