Subject: [Leica] Henning and Tanya Wulff
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 19:07:33 +0200

>> In Full Flow:
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/album254/Henya/Henning_s_Trip-20130205-0382.jpg.html

This one is my favourite - it typifies couples on holidays - no harm
intended to M&Mrs Wulff of course - and could be Alice and I anywhere
in the world; me shooting the past, and she shooting life ;-)

OTT I enjoyed seeing Mrs Jayanand and the Wulffs too :-)
Thanks Jayanand.

Amiti?s
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE