Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 15:57:41 -0400

Do you have a full frame DSLR?
Because it would be great to do with your Leica glass what you can do with
Canon or Nikon glass.  Shoot any time of the day or night in or out doors
without having to shoot wide open at slow speeds in split inches in focus..
Those days are really over for most shooters today. For years you can shoot
savable light situations capturing the action and getting depth of field.
Not though if you have an M9.
And its exactly a Leica M which should be ruling those situations. Not
DSLR'S. And that's exactly why the M9 was not embraced by pro and very
serious shooters.
And now with the new M they can bring that camera home to meet Mom.

And photograph  her at f 5.6 at 125th instead of 1.4 at a 15th..