Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 07:44:03 +0100

Perfectly valid for the great pictures you take Mark, but a complete waste
to buy a Leica lens for that sort of work, IMHO, since you won't be using
its performance potential. At that aperture and high isos there are several
optically perfectly good enough zooms at bargain prices.
FD

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?)