Subject: [Leica] Moore, OK Tornado - Ken and Bob
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:05:33 -0500

Thanks for your concern, Jim

The city of Moore, close to us in the metro area, took a hit from what looks
to be an EF5 tornado.  Property damage is extensive.  From what I see on the
photos, I would guess thousands of homes and other structures destroyed, but
I can't really estimate.  I can't see the casualties as being other than
high.  I'm afraid there were many fatalties at an elementary school there.
A very sad day in Oklahoma.

Ken