Subject: [Leica] Flickr's new 1TB free account (Pro fee refunded pro rata if changed to free account)
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:03:33 -0700 (PDT)

The terabyte is to encourage people to put up full-sized, high-rez files.

Which can be sorted and tagged and stolen/printed from easily.

I've temporarily pulled everything private but will likely close my account
entirely.?

I'm more annoyed that the yahooeys also, same day, bought tumblr....?

But hey... it's good for the people at WordPress.

(BTW,? if you learn to structure your filters in AdBlock you can have
ad-free browsing all the time...)

?

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...