Subject: [Leica] The Fuji M-Adapter
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:39:03 -0700

I don't have any experience with any other adapters.
What you gain with the Fuji one is this:
A button on the mount to go directly to the lens focal length setting in
the camera menu. This saves a considerable number of steps.
If you have an X-Pro1, the proper finder frames will display in the
Optical finder.
And it is robustly built, with correct flange specifications.
Inexpensive ones might not be so exact.

The only reason why I got the Fuji one is that I received a substantial
discount on a used one.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] The Fuji M-Adapter)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] The Fuji M-Adapter)