Subject: [Leica] A Leica's Mojo Article
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:26:01 +0200

I take issue with three aspects of the article:

"Still, I have no problems spending 10k for Leica gear." Well, most people
in the real world do.

"So you might pay more in the beginning, but with no need to upgrade, who
cares about the newer, the faster, the better?" This was true in the film
days, much less true now. A 50-year old M3 can still be repaired. I doubt
that my 5-year old M8 will be repairable 5 years from now.

Finally, I would like to see this "mojo" concept illustrated with some
actual pictures.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman