Subject: [Leica] Emergency eye surgery
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 06:52:43 +0100

Of course eyes are precious to all people but as photographers I thin we
appreciate the value of sight maybe more than most. Do exactly what is
ordered, and get yours eyes working well as soon as possible.

Best wishes for a speedy return to your normal orientation.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932