Subject: [Leica] a photographer sued
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 13:38:05 -0400

I should hope so.

The "public interest" is in no way served by assertion of a right of private
individuals to surreptitiously photograph other private and innocent
individuals within their own domiciles without their prior consent. What
happens on the street is public and fair game for photographers. What
happens in the home stays in the home.

?howard

Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] a photographer sued)