Subject: [Leica] photographer sued
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 20:53:34 -0400

That is certainly a very good definition of the law!  As I expected, it is
the telephoto lens and the expectation of privacy that are crucial to
determining if the photos are invasion of privacy.  I think they are!
 Besides, they are not that interesting - a violation of artistic privilege
;-)  He seems to have a good publicist which is the most important element
of being successful these days!

Tina