Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/5/2013: the lady from Rioja
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 10:27:08 +0200 (CEST)

It is also a matter of taste--Rioja is made almost exclusively with the
Tempranillo grape, which may or may not be to one's liking. The most
expensive Spanish wines come from Ribera del Duero, the part of Spain
bordering northern Portugal. But the real discovery, made after I moved to
Spain (since by and large only Rioja and Ribera del Duero are exported),
is that other parts of the country, such as Mallorca, Castilla La Mancha,
Catalunya, or right here in Alicante province, produce really good and
interesting wines, and inexpensive to boot.

Cheers,
Nathan