Subject: [Leica] IMG: Scarecrow CDs
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 20:28:24 +0200

It is so funny to see the same technique used in South Carolina as in
Wroclaw, Poland. My sister lives on the 11th floor of an apartment building,
and she and her neighbors are always looking for ways to scare off the
pigeons from their balconies so that they are not covered in guano. They use
this very technique, although it seems that the pigeons realized rather
quickly that the CDs are harmless.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman