Subject: [Leica] REASONS why Leica is so slow with M
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 00:37:58 -0400

Would Leica roll the drum and come out with what they call the "Leica Mini"
and have it be this awkward off balance looking monstrosity with an idiot
lens with a cropped sensor?
They'd for sure not make it themselves but have Panasonic do it.

I think what we'll really see is an elegant full frame mini Leica makes
themselves which deserves the title "M" in it.
A camera which will shoot the lugs off of the Sony Nex1.
And cost a little more than one.