Subject: [Leica] IMG: The "Hit & Run" Birds
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 22:10:51 -0500

Some birds, such as the Titmouse and Chickadee, spend only a couple of
seconds at the feeder while they grab a seed and fly back up into the
overhanging tree branches.  While hiding behind a tree, hand-holding the
E-510 with 250 Telyt-R, I got one shot.  He caused the feeder to swing, and
he hardly stopped flying.  I hope for another opportunity.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Bird+87+edit.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA