Subject: [Leica] My Grandad
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 21:13:25 -0700

My 9 year old grandson wrote this composition about his Grandad for a
school assignment.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/150449583

You may have to hit Original to read it.

This is Bennett:  http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/112379038

I'm pretty proud of him and his Grandad!<<<<<<<<<<<<

WELL NOW THAT'S ONE GRANDSON TO BE PROUD OF ALRIGHT! :-) A HANDSOME YOUNG
LAD, TAKES AFTER THE MANLEY'S!!!! ;-)
A FINE PIECE OF PROSE TO BE KEPT FOR A LIFE TIME, NO QUESTION! :-)

CHEERS,
ted